Monday, January 17, 2011

Auto Show 2011

Justin and I went to the Auto Show up at the South Towne Expo Center on Saturday. It is always such a blast to see all the nice new cars. Found a couple I would have loved to drive right out of the show room :) Here's a few picks we took....
Jeep Wrangler...
 Ford Explorer...
Ford Mustang Boss 302...
 
 Sexy F-150 SVT Raptor...
Ford's F-250...
Fuchsia Dodge Challenger....This will one day be my car. It was so sexy and in my favorite color!!!!
This is the new Dodge Durango....my second favorite SUV there!
 
 This is Justin's future truck...Ram 2500HD .It was so tall I had to stand on my tippy toes just to be able to see into the front door window!
 Chevy Camero...
 Corvette Concept....looked like Batman's car to me!
Audi's A8...
 Bentley Continental GT...
 Audi R8 Convertible...
Ferrari...
Infiniti QX...My favorite SUV of the show and hopefully one day I will have one of my very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment